Basket.

Angry little men, going about their angry little lives.
The honour is mine.

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

 
Ha, who was that "anonymous" on the class blog who had the cheek to complain about what I put up here? First off, stop hiding, come out and show yourself. Obviously you are someone who knows me and who reads this on a regular basis. If you want to bitch, at least identify yourself, how's that? Second, get a bloody sense of humour; most of the stuff on this page is not meant to be taken seriously. Stick your tongue in your cheek and keep it firmly there while you read what's up here.

Thirdly, if you don't like it, don't come here. I make no apologies for what I put up, I have the right to choose what I put up, and you similarly have the right to choose whether or not to come here. You don't like it, don't read it. Simple as that.

I thank you for your most kind attention and await eagerly the unveiling of your identity over the next few days, although I do have my suspicions as to who you are.

Moving on to happier things, today was not a bad day by any standards, although it started pretty poorly with that mad rush about the IPW file. Stupid IPW. Curse it and the bastard who came up with it to a slow and painful death.

Then it began to get weird. When entering LT 2 at about 10.30, I saw the unmistakeable figure of Ms Tan Chiou Yen standing outside the LT. I just stood there and gaped. Luckily, her back was facing me. Wonder if she would still have recognised me.

Then, the high point of the day. I exited the LT after an abridged SEA History lecture by Mr Lim, and immediately came upon Mr Brian Ng, sitting on a chair outside. What a chance meeting. I had always wanted to meet him on my visits back to RI, but never managed to. What a stroke of luck, today he was just there. He saw me too, and we had a good chat. Lots of catching up to do, I would say. He was always one of my favourite teachers. Pity about the beard; he had long shaved it off.

And so we talked, for over 10 mins. Really was like meeting an old friend, that is how nice a teacher he was. Lau Yen later spotted us and came over, but he had to rush off very fast. Turns out the RI teachers were in RJ for a meeting regarding through-train.

Anyway, he really misses 4E 2002; we were a unique class and we always knew it. Now they just don't get his Irish jokes, I heard. Sad, sad people...

Ha, and all that has made me nostalgic about RI once more. *sigh*

Rest of the day was a whirl. Maths, Econs, IPW, GP... what the hell.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003   07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003   08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004   11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005   08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005   09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005   10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005   11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005   12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006   01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006   02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006   03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006   04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006   05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006   06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006   07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006   08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006   09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006   10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006   11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006   12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007   01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007   02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007   03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007   04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007   05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007   06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007   07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007   08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007   09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007   10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007   11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007   12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008   01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008   02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008   03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008   04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008   06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008   10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008   11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008   01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009   03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009   04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009   06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009   07/01/2009 - 08/01/2009   10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009   11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009  

People

  • 1A01C 03
  • Gregory
  • Justin
  • Kenneth
  • Lam
  • Melvin
  • Shuang Ning
  • Winston
  • Yeo
  • Links

  • S*P
  • Bobbin
  • Striptease
  • TalkingCock
  • Scarygoround
  • Penny Arcade
  • Diesel Sweeties
  • Students' Sketchpad
  • Perry Bible Fellowship
  • My Links

  • A Wrong Turn.
  • This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?